|Celia:||look at this man. Look at the filth.|
|Look at his beard.|
|Me:||look how many cents it cost to film this movie|
Once more he read the eight rules for inmates, which he already knew by heart:
1. Leaving the prison building is positively forbidden.
2. A prisoner’s meekness is a prisoner’s pride.
3. You are firmly requested to maintain quiet between one and three P.M. daily.
4. You are not allowed to entertain females.
5. Singing, dancing, and joking with the guards is permitted only by mutual consent and on certain days.
6. It is desirable that the inmate should not have at all, or if he does, should immediately himself suppress nocturnal dreams whose content might be incompatible with the condition and status of the prisoner, such as: resplendent landscapes, outings with friends, family dinners, as well as sexual intercourse with persons who in real life and in the waking state would not suffer said individual to come near, which individual will therefore be considered by law to be guilty of rape.
7. Inasmuch as he enjoys the hospitality of the prison, the prisoner should in his turn not shirk participation in cleaning and other work of prison personnel in such measure as said participation is offered to him.
8. The management shall in no case be responsible for the loss of property or of the inmate himself.
page 17 of this paper and i’m using the throw as much shit at the wall as possible and see what sticks method for writing my conclusion. hopefully #2 on this list makes as much sense as i think it does
The Behr bitches preparing to take on Black Friday 🐻🐶🎁 (at Kamen Islands)
Anonymous asked: can you make an essential listening list of math-rock tracks?
Here’s an unfinished list that will be edited as the days go by:
- Trees, Swallows, Houses by Maps and Atlases
- Drugs/Complex by Tera Melos
- For Long Tomorrow by Toe
- Tripper by Hella
Don Cab’s discography. Everything by Oxes. Or just listen to Orthrelm.
Giraffes? Giraffes! for life